6.5.10

Ouch, NO Greed!

I was making my daily iced coffee just then, when suddenly the score of my Statistics mid-term test came through my head. I got AB. With this grade, I should have thought of leaving the final test. But I keep thinking that A is of course better than AB, and I still have chance to get it. The matter is, I'm too lazy to join the final test and the fact that I should do more efforts to get an A.

While I'm considering, my coffee was almost done. Then I saw omelette on the table, and thought of eating it. I already took the omelette and ready to put it in my mouth, but accidentally I scraped the almost-done-coffee and some of the coffee powder (buy the way, it's instant coffee) fell to the floor. Ugh! What a mess!

By this accident, I realize that what I've got is just enough. Being greedy, is not good at all. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, give me your comment or advices!