9.12.10

Sorority T-Shirt

About 2 months ago, I made some T-Shirt designs for the graduation. And it had arrived just yesterday, so I'll show them all off.

#1 125 

125 is the code number for my major. I think it would look simply good for T-Shirt if we just put it the way it is, so I didn't add any decoration around it, just the number. And I'm proud of it.
#2 Studying IMMG

IMMG is the name of my major sorority. The gray circle is taken from the sorority logo, and the words inside the circle (written on the blue area) are the lectures that we got as Metallurgical Engineering student at my university. Personally, they're pretty difficult and unique, that I really want it to be memorized and familiarized.

That's all about the T-Shirt. Meet you again in another creation! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, give me your comment or advices!