7.11.10

Changing Lifestyle

It's time I realize that coffee is not as healthy as what I drink now. So I turned to mineral water. Yup!
It's started when I was hopeless with my pimples that wouldn't come off. There was also something wrong with my urine system. Then I remembered that when I was in senior high, one of my friend drink mineral water as often as she can in order to wash the pimples away. And I also knew that when you got troubles in urinating, mineral water is the answer. So I started to drink mineral water as often as I can. I even bring a bottle of mineral water when I go to campus.
This new lifestyle made me feel better. I feel fresher, get brighter face, and feel more healthy. It also prevents me from sleeping in the class, hehehe...

So, guys, I suggest you to try drinking mineral water as much as you can. You may feel the differences too! ***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, give me your comment or advices!