7.11.10

Meet The New Housemate

Hi, there!

Sorry for not writing for so long. I've been having such very hectic days back then since I was responsible for a graduation event last October.
It's almost been a week that there's a new housemate came, named Fransesca. She's an exchange student from Germany and studying Mathematics in regular Mathematics class and at the same age as me. I'm so happy that she's a Germany, since I've been willing to test my German with any native other than my cousin. But I think she's also want to learn Indonesian, so we talk in 3 languages: Indonesian, English, and German. She's already fluent in Indonesian, so we almost have no difficulties in having conversation.

One day, I asked her about Indonesian traditional beverages when my friend were about to drink Temulawak (Curcuma). She hasn't drunk any of Jamu, so we asked her to drink some of my friend's beverage that my friend just made. She said it tastes weird (hahaha). Then she told us that when she went to Tangkuban Parahu, she had this beverage with pepper on it. I and my friend were both confused about this, both of us haven't find any Indonesian beverage that has pepper on it, and we were so ashamed that as Indonesian, we don't even know about this kind of beverage.
Anyone?

1 comment:

Please, give me your comment or advices!