24.3.10

Looking for Artemis Fowl series

Yap! I'm looking for other Artemis Fowl's series in Indonesia. Right now I've had 3 books, and looking for the next series. But I still can't find the 4th book, 5th book, and so on in Indonesia. Even in those foreign bookstores, I still can't find the books. One of my friends who has the books said that she got it in Malaysia. Hahaha.... So far away from here. I'm thinking of online shopping, but it sure must cost quite much. Is there anyone who wants to buy me the books? Hehehe.... 

The main characters in this series are Artemis Fowl himself and a Leprechaun whose name I forget. Artemis Fowl is a very young criminal that sure has a very brilliant brain and very capable to do his crimes, with helps from his bodyguard. He lives with his invalid mother, without knowing where his father is. He never failed to do his crimes, until the day he tried to steal the Leprechauns' golds somewhere over the rainbow, like the myths say. He met this female Leprechaun -- by the way, it's Holly, the name of the Leprechaun -- and must try really hard to get what he wants using his brilliant brain. Since then, stealing will never be as easy as before for Artemis Fowl. Holly will always be on his way. The rivalry between Fowl and Holly is always told on the pages of the books. Eoin Colfer sure knows how to blend scientific facts and fantasies and make it enjoyable. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, give me your comment or advices!