11.3.10

Personal DVDs Box

,This is my another handy craft: DVDs Box. It's used to put all of my DVDs that I've bought while I'm in Bandung. I made it right after I bought the Spiderman wrapping paper in Pasar Baru, Jakarta. The materials are easy to be found, and absolutely cheap. It's only made of used duplex and wrapping paper. The size is 18x17 cm (either way would be OK) and the thickness is 8 cm. It could contain about 40-45 DVDs in plastics, and less for black-casing DVDs.

I think duplex is not so strong, so I put the box on the flat area. I wish I could hang it on the wall, but I'm not sure that the owner of the house I stay in would allow me to nail the wall, hehehe. For better result, I think pasteboard would do better than duplex, since it's thicker and stronger.

So, that's all about my DVDs box. Hope you're inspired! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, give me your comment or advices!